Monday, February 3, 2014

Still Waiting..

Hey Everyone, 

Once again, not much to talk about.  The week was pretty good though.  Nothing too interesting happens in Kigali that I can write about.  We just work like usually every day.  Try to get referrals from everyone.  My visa still hasn't gone through yet.  I turned in my application last Monday.  Usually they hear back in about 3 days whether it is good or they need more stuff or whatever.  We went and checked on Friday and it was still being processed.  I'm not sure what is going on but hopefully we find out soon. 

On Saturday we helped a family move.  They moved into this really nice house that sits way up on one of the hills.  They have a great view.  I wish I would have had my camera but I left it at home.  On a more depressing note, remember those camo flip flops I got when we were in Cali 6 yrs ago because my shoes got flooded.  Well, I wore those to help move and one of them broke.  Sad day, they were good to me for a long time.  Sorry there isn't really anything to write about.

Everything is going good.  I hope everyone is good on your side of the world.  Have a good week.  Love you all.

Elder E.E. Buyers

No comments:

Post a Comment