Monday, May 5, 2014

It Almost Makes It Easy

Hey Y'all,

How is everyone this week. My week was pretty good. nbgiza chane. I don't really have too much to say so I just attached the letter I sent to president. it was a good, successful week though.

President Chatfield,

This was another really good week. Yesterday we had interviews for 4 of the people that are having baptisms on the 11th. There are still two others that are being interviewed on Tuesday. All 4 of them did great with their interviews yesterday and are really excited for baptism. I love to see the change that people go through as they come closer to Heavenly Father. It makes everything worth it. It reminds me of my family the past couple of years and what the gospel has done for us to get me and my family to where we are today. 

Yesterday we also met a really good family that shows some real interest in learning about the gospel.The District is doing well. Everyone is working hard and always looking for ways to improve and become the best they truly can be. Thanks.

Elder E.E. Buyers

The Lord is mindful of us all and loves us more than we know. Love you all and hope that you have a great week.

Elder E.E. Buyers

-------------------------------

Notes from Kelly - I did a Google search for "nbgiza chane." and found a blog done by someone who went to Rwanda and it says "Nbgiza. Nbgiza cyane (It’s good, very good)"
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment