Monday, June 23, 2014

Hey Goat!

Hey everyone,

I hope you enjoy the picture of this goat that I took this week. Goats are everywhere here. 


This week was really good. We worked hard and had some fun. Everyone is going nuts for soccer here now because of the World Cup. Well even more nuts that they already are. Sometimes we will stop for a few minutes when we find a kid playing soccer on the street and play with him. Everyone stops to watch for a few minutes when they see a White man playing soccer. it's pretty funny. Not much to talk about but things are going well. 

We got transfer news this morning and guess what?! I'm staying with Elder Melese. haha. That's three together now and 5 in this area. haha. yepp yepp. 

love you guys. have a good week.
Elder E.E. Buyers

No comments:

Post a Comment