Hey Everyone,
The season is here again. From the pictures I've seen there is snow on the ground. Not here but that is OK. Enjoy it for me. haha. As I have thought about Christmas lately there is a certain picture that keeps coming into my head. It is a picture that we were shown a few weeks ago. It is of two people, a mother and a father, sitting on hay in a barn. In their arms they hold a new born babe wrapped in swaddling clothes.
Perhaps one of the greatest blessings of being so far away from home during this season, at least as a missionary, is you gain a new understanding on what is truly important. On what this season is really for. On what we should be celebrating. That is the true gift.
He is Jesus Christ,
He is our savior
He is our Lord.
He once died for us,
He once bled for us.
He has felt our pains,
He has felt our sorrows.
He knows our joy,
He knows our potential.
He has our salvation,
He wants our heart.
He now lives for us,
He now pleads us.
HE is The Gift!
I hope this season we can all stay focused on The Gift. I know Christ is the Son of God. He is our Savior. He loves us. He is there for us. He has given us EVERYTHING. Let us give him some time for a change! I love you all and I hope that you have a vary Marry Christmas.
Elder E.E. Buyers
No comments:
Post a Comment