Well how is it?
I'm not really sure what to talk about. These last couple of weeks have been pretty
difficult and this week was no different.
Things are going though. I
thought that I learned enough about patience my 2nd and 3rd transfers but I
guess the Lord didn't think so. Just a
couple of things to share... I've been
reading the Book of Mormon again. As I
was reading the end of Alma and through 3 Nephi I noticed something. God's best servants get rejected more that
they get accepted. Samual the Lamanite,
Moronihah, even Nephi (author of 3rd Nephi).
Then after they are tried in their faith then receive their blessing
(Ether 12:6). Nephi preaches to the
people fights with them, is thrown in prison, fights some more, then in the end
is left alone with his own thoughts. Then
as he is going home he is told to return and is given the authority as what he
says is done because it will never be contrary to the will of God. I'm not saying that I am one of the best
servants the Lord has. Trust me I’m far
from.
So when do the blessing come? I'm also reading D&C. One of the greatest things I picked out of
Section 88 is that everything is done on the Lords time. He truly knows what and when is best for
everything and he will strengthen us and prepare us until that time comes.
Faith: To believe/trust that the Lord will bless us.
Humility: To submit to the Lord's will until those blessings
come.
Patience: To accept the timing the Lord has to bring those
blessing.
The Lord knows all and loves all. He is there for us if we trust in him. If we are standing on a cliff that is 1000
feet high, sometimes he tells us to step of that cliff and if we do he will
catch us. He doesn't say when or how he
just expects us to take that step. He
might catch us after one foot, He might catch us after 999 feet, but he will
catch us. Love you all. Have a good week.
Elder E.E. Buyers
No comments:
Post a Comment