Monday, September 15, 2014

Another One Bites The Dust

This was a pretty good week. Another one bites the dust. This time not only another week but even the transfer. Today marks the start of another transfer in Lugazi. We got news this morning and Elder Bokwe and I are both staying here in Lugazi. 

The week was a good week. Monday when we were playing soccer I rolled my ankle super bad. So much that I couldn't walk at all by Monday night. I went to bed pretty sure and disappointed that we would be staying home the next day. When I woke up I could walk fine with barely even a limp. Tender mercies and miracles of the Lord I would say. 

The work was good the rest of the week. We met a lot of really good people as well. We had the husband of a family come with 2 of his children to church yesterday. The enjoyed it I think. We had a baptism yesterday for a young boy named Elly. He is a super humble and shy kid. His parents have been baptized over the past month or so and he was the last in his family that is able to be baptized. I think he might have a mental handicap but he is a great kid. He bore a powerful testimony after his baptism as well. 

I've started to notice a few things as I write in my journal and review my journal now and then. One thing is that the Lord has given each of us many blessings. We all see miracles every day we just need to identify them. Imagine wehre we would all be if the Nephites didn't keep a journal or if Matthew wouldn't have kept a journal. we wouldn't be in this situation at this time. that's for sure.

Love you all and I hope you have a great week.

Elder E.E. Buyers

No comments:

Post a Comment