Well it sounds like a super busy week. I hope it was a good time. I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Tell all the grandparents hi for me and that I love them. I am doing fine on all of those things. I should be good for the rest of my mission. It’s crazy to think that we are down to single digits for months left. I think you guys know better than I do just how much time is left. Time flies of that I testify.
Things are going well here. We had a baptism for a young man named Swabir yesterday. He is a great kid and was so excited to be baptized. We baptized his friend Brian on the 31st of August Yesterday he received the Aaronic Priesthood and then just about an hour later he was baptizing Swabir. It was really cool. This week another friend of theirs will also enter into the covenant of baptism.
Love you all and I hope another great week awaits you.
Elder E.E. Buyers
No comments:
Post a Comment