The week was good here. I got to my area on Wednesday. I'm excited for it. It is a good place. My companion is great. We get along very well. The biggest problem was driving. It was like learning to drive all over again and the traffic and the roads here are terrible. It took me about a day to get used to it but we are doing good now. I didn't kill anyone so I think it was a success.
Friday we went to Kampala for a Mission Leaders Council (MLC). It is for the zone leaders only basically with President Chatfield. It was a really powerful meeting.
Saturday morning we had another meeting in Kampala that took most of the day and then we had to take books and stuff around to the different districts. We had a lot to do this week and even this coming week we have a lot to do. All is well though. I love it. I'm learning a lot and enjoying every minute of it.
Elder E.E. Buyers
No comments:
Post a Comment