This week was good. On Thursday we had a Zone conference in Kampala. Elder Ellis came to speak to us. He is in the first quorum of the 70. He was a really powerful guy. It was cool.
We spent the rest of the day in the Hospital in Kampala. Me companion woke up last Tuesday with his leg hurting. By Thursday it was too much to bear.
We came back Friday and worked.
Saturday we met with all the district leaders is the zone and had a DLC (district leaders council). It was a really good meeting. The leaders here are powerful and for sure called of God.
Today again we spent almost all day in the hospital with my comp. They still aren't sure so we are staying in Kampala again so we can return tomorrow. All in all it's been a lot of driving.
As a Zone Leader there is a lot more to do yet still all the regular missionary duties. It's busy and tough but I’m enjoying it. I love the work that I have been called to do. I know that it is God's work. I know the church is true. I know we are God's children.
Have a good week all. Love ya.
Elder E.E. Buyers
No comments:
Post a Comment