Morning All. We haven't heard from him yet and probably wont until Monday, but after some flight stalking online we know that Elder Buyers final flight landed in Entebbe, Uganda around 10:00 mt yesterday morning. We're assuming that he was on the plane.
As you can imagine we're all anxiously waiting for Monday to roll around so that we can get some emails from him. Until then I thought I would share some of the pictures I found online when I Google searched Entebbe, Uganda. I'm not sure if this counts as internet stalking a missionary, but since we're related I decided it was ok.
First I found a map that shows where exactly Entebbe is at in Uganda. It kind of seems like Entebbe and Kampala are pretty close and run together. Kind of like Rigby and Idaho Falls. Guess I'll have to ask Elder Buyers.
![]() |
| {photo via} |
Keep in mind, that we're not sure if this is where he's still at, or just the airport that he flew into. We'll hopefully know more on Monday. Either way, I thought it would be fun to see what the airport that he flew into looked like.
![]() |
| {photo via} |
From the looks of it, they have some really big fish around there. To bad he's not going to be able to do much fishing. I guess he'll just have to make a trip back with Sweeney sometime.
![]() |
| {photo via} |
In my hunting I also found the blog of a missionary that is currently over in Uganda! I am so excited to start looking through some of the posts. If you're interested in checking it out here is the link. I really like the way that whoever runs it (his mom I'm assuming) posts his letter home along with the questions that his Mom & Dad asked every week. Might have to borrow that idea!
Have a good weekend everyone, hopefully I'll have something from Elder Buyers on Monday :-)




Awesome post! Keep them coming. I'm sure Elder Buyers is doing great. I can't wait to hear his first update.
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog! Can't wait to read the updates on Elder Buyers. Love that handsome pic at the top. :)
ReplyDelete